Full-time Clinical Supervisor Employee (W2 status)
Wellness Counseling focuses on becoming healthy both emotionally, spiritually and physically. We offer an environment for growth, education and community opportunities. Come join the team that is creating change and promoting healthy living in the community!
$51,000 to $67,000 per year
Wellness Counseling is seeking a Full-time Clinical Supervisor, to maintain a minimum of 15 clients weekly while completing administrative and supervisory tasks. This position is on-site and would be working with the director. This position also includes opportunities to work remote. Schedule is Monday through Friday however there would be some Saturdays. Opportunities for advancement and pay increase.
- Must have a Full Michigan licensure as a Master’s Social Worker preferred (LMSW) consideration will be given to LPC, LMFT and LP.
- Minimum of three years clinical experience.
- Previous supervisory experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Highly Motivated: Applicant must be driven to go above and beyond.
- Strong management skills as well as, effective communication in verbal and written forms, including computer literacy, some experience in auditing, and quality control.
- Provide direct supervision of clinical staff.
- Some knowledge of the Mental Health Code guidelines, as well as billing protocols and procedure codes.
- Encouragement and motivation of staff.
- Maintain case files within electronic medical record (EMR) that are up to date and in compliance with clinic’s policies and procedures.
- Provide assessments, intakes, individual and/or family therapy as needed in accordance with professional standards and policies/procedures of the facility.
- Maintain credentialing of staff as well as provide training and consultation to clinical staff.
- Participate in interviews additionally recommend staff for hire.
- Onboarding and train of new staff.
- Address specific customer concerns.
- Attend meetings as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Accrual based paid time off
- 1 week vacation
- Flexibility hours
- Competitive salary,
- Monday’s thru Friday’s, some Saturdays
- Employment references will be verified.
- COVID-19 considerations: COVID screenings completed, PPE provided.
- Wellness Counseling focuses on becoming healthy both emotionally, spiritually and physically. We offer an environment for growth, education and community opportunities. Come join the team that is creating change and promoting healthy living in the community!
Candidates MUST have a FULL- license in the State of Michigan: LMSW, LPC, LMFT and LP.