Part-time Employee (W2) position (maximum 35 hours a week) Apply Today!
Split rate for clients seen PLUS hourly rate for supervisory tasks ($25-$30/hourly based on experience, then 6 months review). Minimum of 10 client hours a week and 10 hours a week of supervisory tasks.
- Full Michigan licensure as a Master’s Social Worker preferred (LMSW) consideration will be given to LPC, LMFT and LP.
- Minimum of three years post-degree clinical experience specifically providing treatment to adults, children, adolescents, and their families
- Previous supervisory experience in a mental health setting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Willingness to work flexible hours is desirable
- Strong management skills with effective communication in verbal and written forms including computer literacy, experience in auditing, and quality control
- Provide direct supervision of clinical staff in accordance with Licensing regulations per the State of Michigan
- Must be knowledgeable in the Mental Health Code guidelines as well as billing protocols and procedures as defined by funding source
- Provide training and consultation to clinical staff regarding best practices.
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Maintain credentialing, and keep current all training related to licensure for clinical staff at site
- Participate in initial interviews and recommend staff for hire
- Onboard and train new staff as needed
- Provide direct counseling services to a client caseload, amount to be determined with consultation with director
- Address specific client concerns with timely follow through
- Any other tasks as assigned
- Accrual based Paid time off
- Competitive Wage
- Employment references will be verified.
- COVID-19 considerations: COVID screenings completed, PPE provided.
- Wellness Counseling focuses on becoming healthy both emotionally and physically. We offer an environment for growth and community opportunities. Come join the team that is creating change and promoting healthy living for the Downriver community!
Candidates MUST have a FULL- license in the State of Michigan: LMSW, LPC, LMFT and LP.
Consideration will be given to those with advanced skills, with a variety of client populations/diagnosis. Organization and timely documentation skills are a must.
All candidates MUST be licensed by the State of Michigan: LPC, LMFT, LMSW. Consideration will be given to those with advanced skills, with a variety of client populations/diagnosis. Organization and timely documentation skills are a must.