Supervisor Mental Health Clinical Therapist
Full-time Employee position (maximum 35 hours a week).
Supervisor is responsible for the coordination and supervision of all clinical services for persons served, including: supervision and training of all clinical staff; timely audits, reviews and approvals of all documentation of clinical services.
Salary: $54,600 per year
Signing Bonus $1000.00
- Valid LMSW or LPC in Michigan (required)
- Three years post-degree clinical experience specifically providing treatment to adults, children, adolescents, and their families
- Previous supervisory experience in a mental health setting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Strong computer skills. Excellent communication and interdisciplinary team skills.
- Proficient in DSM 5 Diagnosing
- Strong management skills with effective communication in verbal and written forms including computer literacy, experience in auditing, and quality control.
- Provide direct supervision of clinical staff in accordance with Licensing regulations per the State of Michigan
- Knowledgeable in the Mental Health Code guidelines as well as billing protocols and procedures as defined by funding source
- Provide training and consultation to clinical staff regarding best practices.
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Maintain credentialing, and keep current all training related to licensure for clinical staff at site
- Participate in initial interviews and recommend staff for hire
- Onboard and train new staff as needed
- Provide direct counseling services to a client caseload, 10 client minimum.
- Address specific client concerns with timely follow through
- Any other tasks as assigned
- Paid time off
- Health Savings Account
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Competitive Wage
- Employment supervisor references will be verified.
- COVID-19 considerations: COVID screenings completed, PPE provided.
Wellness Counseling focuses on becoming healthy both emotionally and physically. We offer an environment for growth and community opportunities. Come join the team that is creating change and promoting healthy living for the Downriver community!
Candidates MUST have a FULL- license in the State of Michigan: LMSW, LPC, LMFT and LP.
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS, Fax or email resume and letter of interest to 734-785-8328. Applications without a resume will be declined.